Remember to vote before going on vacation! Absentee Voting is taking place now until February 29th.
- Request a ballot in person at the Town Offices, by e-mail to TownClerk@colchestervt.gov or by phone at 264-5520. Please be sure to state whether you want a Democrat or Republican Presidential Primary Ballot.
- Mail completed ballots to Town Clerk, P.O. Box 55, Colchester, VT 05446
- Vote early in person at the Town Clerk’s Office, 781 Blakely Rd., M-F 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM until February 29th
- “My Voter Page” is a new online resource that lets registered voters request an absentee ballot, update voter registration information, find their polling places, and much more. Check out http://mvp.sec.state.vt.us.
- The Community Dinner and Town Meeting is on February 29th at CSD beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- On Election Day, March 1st, Colchester Districts 9-1 and 9-2, will vote at the High School, 131 Laker Lane, off Blakely Road. Polls will be open from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- For more information, including sample ballots, the Town Annual Report which includes the school district’s annual report, budget proposals and voting articles, check out colchestervt.gov and www.csdvt.org. You may also find information at the Burnham Library; in a special insert in the February 4th edition of the Colchester Sun (available at businesses throughout Colchester); or as a mailing to be delivered the week of February 8th.