In a few days we who celebrate the season by actually bringing a live tree into our houses will be confronted by reality. How long to leave the Christmas Tree up? A perennial question. Do we continue letting it dry in the corner of the living room for a week after Christmas? Or two? If we don’t have a truck to move this shedding husk, what do with it? The answer: The Boy Scouts Christmas Tree Roundup.
The Christmas Tree Roundup Benefitting Boy Scout Troop 658 Sponsored by St. Francis Xavier
If you live in the Colchester area let the Boy Scouts pick up your Christmas tree after the holidays to be mulched.
- A donation of $10.00 per tree is appreciated
- Make donation checks payable to Boy Scout Troop 658
- Trees must be free of tinsel, ornaments, tree stands and plastic bags
- Put tree out at the base of your driveway by 8:00am on Saturday, January 3rd
- For more information call: Ken Bell 655-6258 (h) or 598-0892 (c) or send us an email @ email@example.com
Thank you for supporting the Boy Scouts!
Happy Holidays To All!