Calling all shutterbugs!
As we recently announced, the CSD Vision/Strategic Plan writing is finished, and if you are interested in submitting photography for consideration for inclusion in the polished document, we would love to see it!
Along with pictures of our lake, forests, and fields, we are interested in your original high-resolution representations of any or all of the document’s pathways, including:
- High Standards, Expectations, and Individual Engagement for All Learners
- Technology Infrastructure and Integration
- Learning Outside Our Four Walls
- Commitment to Effective Communication
- Parent, Community, and School Partnerships Among Lifelong Learners
- Wellness-Oriented, Balanced, and Healthy Learners
- Town + School = One Vision
While photographers will not be paid for any submissions, any photographs selected for incorporation into the design will receive a photo credit in the finished document.
Please e-mail your high-resolution image files to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 23!
Keep current with CSD’s news and other education-related information by subscribing to CSD Spotlight. Enter an e-mail address into the field under E-mail Subscriptions in the upper right-hand side of this screen and click “Sign me up!”